The coming days will be about kitchens! I have tried to find images of different styles of kitchens. Modern, traditional, country … what is your favorite kitchen style? I personally love a mix of modern and traditional elements.
The top image is from Marie Claire Maison. The beautiful photos above are from the portfolio of stylist Eva Lindh. Martin Dyrlov from Denmark is the photographer of the gorgeous images below.
By the way, I am on holiday this week (yeah!). I will continue posting but perhaps not as frequent as normal. See you soon!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES