The coming days will be about kitchens! I have tried to find images of different styles of kitchens. Modern, traditional, country … what is your favorite kitchen style? I personally love a mix of modern and traditional elements.
The top image is from Marie Claire Maison. The beautiful photos above are from the portfolio of stylist Eva Lindh. Martin Dyrlov from Denmark is the photographer of the gorgeous images below.
By the way, I am on holiday this week (yeah!). I will continue posting but perhaps not as frequent as normal. See you soon!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT