The coming days will be about kitchens! I have tried to find images of different styles of kitchens. Modern, traditional, country … what is your favorite kitchen style? I personally love a mix of modern and traditional elements.
The top image is from Marie Claire Maison. The beautiful photos above are from the portfolio of stylist Eva Lindh. Martin Dyrlov from Denmark is the photographer of the gorgeous images below.
By the way, I am on holiday this week (yeah!). I will continue posting but perhaps not as frequent as normal. See you soon!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION