The coming days will be about kitchens! I have tried to find images of different styles of kitchens. Modern, traditional, country … what is your favorite kitchen style? I personally love a mix of modern and traditional elements.
The top image is from Marie Claire Maison. The beautiful photos above are from the portfolio of stylist Eva Lindh. Martin Dyrlov from Denmark is the photographer of the gorgeous images below.
By the way, I am on holiday this week (yeah!). I will continue posting but perhaps not as frequent as normal. See you soon!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA