I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was busy but good. As today is a hectic day for me (I’m busy with work and preparing for my upcoming holiday) and don’t have a lot of time to post. But I do want to share these images with you.
Regular readers will know that I am drawn to white & neutrals. Bu I love the way color has been used in this interior. The house is definitely colorful but it isn’t overdone or overwhelming.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAPPY SHOPPING WITH A 20% DISCOUNT
- AN INVITING HOME IN STELLENBOSCH, SOUTH AFRICA
- TYPOGRAPHIC PRINTS WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY