I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was busy but good. As today is a hectic day for me (I’m busy with work and preparing for my upcoming holiday) and don’t have a lot of time to post. But I do want to share these images with you.
Regular readers will know that I am drawn to white & neutrals. Bu I love the way color has been used in this interior. The house is definitely colorful but it isn’t overdone or overwhelming.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME