I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was busy but good. As today is a hectic day for me (I’m busy with work and preparing for my upcoming holiday) and don’t have a lot of time to post. But I do want to share these images with you.
Regular readers will know that I am drawn to white & neutrals. Bu I love the way color has been used in this interior. The house is definitely colorful but it isn’t overdone or overwhelming.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP