I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was busy but good. As today is a hectic day for me (I’m busy with work and preparing for my upcoming holiday) and don’t have a lot of time to post. But I do want to share these images with you.
Regular readers will know that I am drawn to white & neutrals. Bu I love the way color has been used in this interior. The house is definitely colorful but it isn’t overdone or overwhelming.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN