If you are looking for beautiful and affordable art in your home, then don’t forget to visit Andyland. This Swedish company, run by two lovely ladies, offers photographs and illustrations in small editions from Swedish cutting edge illustrators, photographers and artists.
The quality of the prints is exceptional as all their work is produced at Crimson Photo Lab in Stockholm (known for the best paper and print). The prints will not fade or age, they are guaranteed by Crimson to have a colour life for 75 yrs. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Visit Andyland to see more beautiful prints!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- A WOODEN KITCHEN WITH A CONCRETE TOP
- FALL INSPIRED DIY PROJECTS