If you are looking for beautiful and affordable art in your home, then don’t forget to visit Andyland. This Swedish company, run by two lovely ladies, offers photographs and illustrations in small editions from Swedish cutting edge illustrators, photographers and artists.
The quality of the prints is exceptional as all their work is produced at Crimson Photo Lab in Stockholm (known for the best paper and print). The prints will not fade or age, they are guaranteed by Crimson to have a colour life for 75 yrs. Above you can see some of my favorite pieces. Visit Andyland to see more beautiful prints!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO