I received an email from Kellie Smits introducing her label Buisjes en Beugels (BB+++). Product/textile designer Kellie, a Design Academy graduate, founded this dutch kids designer label founded in 2005 when she noticed the need of sophisticated and authentic clothes for kids and especially the young men. Kellie designs the seasonable limited & basic collections inspired by the functionality of kids clothes and avant-garde fashion.
Kellie: “Buisens en Beugels, which means: ‘tubular and braces’, offers a clean edge that tells a story of effortless originality without straying too far from the classics. The essence of BB+++ is a sophisticated functionality, related but independent of trends and a down to earth mentality. We work on producing our clothes in an environment and people friendly way by producing it in ateliers inside the Netherlands and a well-known factory in Portugal. It is worth checking out Buisjes en Beugel’s website, the clothes are gorgeous as well are the photos!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST