German company bulthaup is known for their gorgeous kitchen systems. As they say themselves ‘they offer holistic solutions for living spaces’. Sitting, eating, enjoying together and talking to each other. That’s what makes the kitchen the heart of the home, and the focus of communication.
bulthaup has therefore also developed tables and seating in addition to their kitchen systems. Their tables and seating are pared down to the minimum and have perfect ergonomic proportions. Some of the chairs included in this range are from Danish designer Hans J. Wegner (see images above and below). For instance Wegner’s bar stool has now been re-issued exclusively for bulthaup. On the bulthaup website you can find a retailer in your country.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN