German company bulthaup is known for their gorgeous kitchen systems. As they say themselves ‘they offer holistic solutions for living spaces’. Sitting, eating, enjoying together and talking to each other. That’s what makes the kitchen the heart of the home, and the focus of communication.
bulthaup has therefore also developed tables and seating in addition to their kitchen systems. Their tables and seating are pared down to the minimum and have perfect ergonomic proportions. Some of the chairs included in this range are from Danish designer Hans J. Wegner (see images above and below). For instance Wegner’s bar stool has now been re-issued exclusively for bulthaup. On the bulthaup website you can find a retailer in your country.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID