German company bulthaup is known for their gorgeous kitchen systems. As they say themselves ‘they offer holistic solutions for living spaces’. Sitting, eating, enjoying together and talking to each other. That’s what makes the kitchen the heart of the home, and the focus of communication.
bulthaup has therefore also developed tables and seating in addition to their kitchen systems. Their tables and seating are pared down to the minimum and have perfect ergonomic proportions. Some of the chairs included in this range are from Danish designer Hans J. Wegner (see images above and below). For instance Wegner’s bar stool has now been re-issued exclusively for bulthaup. On the bulthaup website you can find a retailer in your country.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION