German company bulthaup is known for their gorgeous kitchen systems. As they say themselves ‘they offer holistic solutions for living spaces’. Sitting, eating, enjoying together and talking to each other. That’s what makes the kitchen the heart of the home, and the focus of communication.
bulthaup has therefore also developed tables and seating in addition to their kitchen systems. Their tables and seating are pared down to the minimum and have perfect ergonomic proportions. Some of the chairs included in this range are from Danish designer Hans J. Wegner (see images above and below). For instance Wegner’s bar stool has now been re-issued exclusively for bulthaup. On the bulthaup website you can find a retailer in your country.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: MAISON ESTATE IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS