I received an email from Fabien Barral introducing Harmonie Intérieure. Fabien is a graphic designer from France and together with his wife he has set up a line of wall stickers and prints.
With Fabien’s background as graphic designer their creations are different than the usual wall decals that we have been seeing (too much..) lately. Beautiful typography, illustration, and photography are used to create unusual wall stickers. Their website is mainly in French but also if you don’t speak French their website is worth the visit as the photos are beautiful. For more information you can send them an email ([email protected]), they speak English.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST