Perhaps you remember last year’s post about vintage wallpaper? Although it has been a while ago I still get email from readers interested in one of the designs featured in this post. One of the suppliers mentioned is Johnny Tapete. This online shop is located in Germany but they ship world-wide. They have a huge collection of vintage wallpaper, which is very conveniently organised by style (60s & 70s wallpaper, flower pattern, geometric pattern etc). So for anyone interested in vintage wallpaper, Johnny Tapete’s website is a great resource!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC APARTMENT IN KRAKOW, POLAND
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID