Perhaps you remember last year’s post about vintage wallpaper? Although it has been a while ago I still get email from readers interested in one of the designs featured in this post. One of the suppliers mentioned is Johnny Tapete. This online shop is located in Germany but they ship world-wide. They have a huge collection of vintage wallpaper, which is very conveniently organised by style (60s & 70s wallpaper, flower pattern, geometric pattern etc). So for anyone interested in vintage wallpaper, Johnny Tapete’s website is a great resource!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES