Perhaps you remember last year’s post about vintage wallpaper? Although it has been a while ago I still get email from readers interested in one of the designs featured in this post. One of the suppliers mentioned is Johnny Tapete. This online shop is located in Germany but they ship world-wide. They have a huge collection of vintage wallpaper, which is very conveniently organised by style (60s & 70s wallpaper, flower pattern, geometric pattern etc). So for anyone interested in vintage wallpaper, Johnny Tapete’s website is a great resource!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST