Another gorgeous house! The owner is Clorinde Méry who is a French artist and stylist. Clorinde’s home is very personal, decorated with items that she brought back from far away places. While travel, she always search for inspiration, ideas and new objects to take home. The antique tray for instance was brought back from Moroccan (similar trays are available at Le Souk). I love the text on the wall! It is a phrase from a book and it gives a personal touch to a living room (or any other room).
The lovely kitchen is white with a bit of light pink here and there as a contrast colour. Through the house you can see different influences but they are mixed together very well.
(images from marie claire france)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST