Another gorgeous house! The owner is Clorinde Méry who is a French artist and stylist. Clorinde’s home is very personal, decorated with items that she brought back from far away places. While travel, she always search for inspiration, ideas and new objects to take home. The antique tray for instance was brought back from Moroccan (similar trays are available at Le Souk). I love the text on the wall! It is a phrase from a book and it gives a personal touch to a living room (or any other room).
The lovely kitchen is white with a bit of light pink here and there as a contrast colour. Through the house you can see different influences but they are mixed together very well.
(images from marie claire france)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- MY LOVE FOR VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA