Another gorgeous house! The owner is Clorinde Méry who is a French artist and stylist. Clorinde’s home is very personal, decorated with items that she brought back from far away places. While travel, she always search for inspiration, ideas and new objects to take home. The antique tray for instance was brought back from Moroccan (similar trays are available at Le Souk). I love the text on the wall! It is a phrase from a book and it gives a personal touch to a living room (or any other room).
The lovely kitchen is white with a bit of light pink here and there as a contrast colour. Through the house you can see different influences but they are mixed together very well.
(images from marie claire france)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL