Many of you wanted to know where the LOVE pillows (that were featured in an image belonging to the post about vintage suzani fabrics) could be purchased. Good news! Jessica did some investigating and found out that the gorgeous pillows are available from Lush Designs. Printed on fine, creamy white cotton poplin, the pillows cases are available (for £22 per pair) in four colourways, beige, duck egg blue, pink and black. Thanks Jessica for letting us know!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN