Karen from UK based company Olli & Lime emailed me to introduce their stylish kids room furnishings. Olli & Lime is an ethical, eco-conscious designer of contemporary children’s bedroom furnishings. Their philosophy: ‘Our ethos is about great design, high-quality manufacturing, and eco-friendly materials. We take an ethical position on the environment and recycle wherever possible. We also use recyclable packaging; in the form of unbleached, unprinted Kraft paper’. Visit their website to check out their fab line of wallpaper and soft furnishings.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM