I received an email from tsf reader Colleen telling me about the Brooklyn home of handbag designer Sarah Bleibtreu. Colleen was so kind to send me some photos to share this gorgeous house with you.
The interiors and some exterior spaces of this house are Bleibtreu’s own design.
It is worth checking out Sarah’s website as her bag line is as gorgeous as her house. I love the clutch featured below!
Thanks Colleen for sending me the images!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME