I received an email from tsf reader Colleen telling me about the Brooklyn home of handbag designer Sarah Bleibtreu. Colleen was so kind to send me some photos to share this gorgeous house with you.
The interiors and some exterior spaces of this house are Bleibtreu’s own design.
It is worth checking out Sarah’s website as her bag line is as gorgeous as her house. I love the clutch featured below!
Thanks Colleen for sending me the images!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN STYLE APARTMENT IN ST. PETERSBURG
- COZY UP YOUR HOME FOR FALL & WINTER
- A RENOVATED FARM IN SOUTHERN SWEDEN
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE LIVING ROOM
- THE TRAVEL FILES: DESIGN STORE TOTOKAELO IN SEATTLE
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A CONTEMPORARY MOUNTAIN RETREAT
- OLIVES & MORE IN AMSTERDAM
- A MODERN & BRIGHT APARTMENT IN BARCELONA
- DIY PROJECT: FREE PRINTABLE DAILY REMINDERS
- NEW IITTALA COLLECTION