I received an email from tsf reader Colleen telling me about the Brooklyn home of handbag designer Sarah Bleibtreu. Colleen was so kind to send me some photos to share this gorgeous house with you.
The interiors and some exterior spaces of this house are Bleibtreu’s own design.
It is worth checking out Sarah’s website as her bag line is as gorgeous as her house. I love the clutch featured below!
Thanks Colleen for sending me the images!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN STORAGE SOLUTIONS FOR TOYS BY TELLKIDDO
- A STUNNING SEA VIEW VILLA ON FORMENTERA, SPAIN
- DIY MACRAME BAG
- ANIMAL WALLPAPER BY CREATIVE LAB AMSTERDAM
- DIY PROJECT: MAKE YOUR OWN DAYBED
- THE TRAVEL FILES: TULUM SUMMER INSPIRATION
- L O V E CUSHION SET
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR