I received an email from tsf reader Colleen telling me about the Brooklyn home of handbag designer Sarah Bleibtreu. Colleen was so kind to send me some photos to share this gorgeous house with you.
The interiors and some exterior spaces of this house are Bleibtreu’s own design.
It is worth checking out Sarah’s website as her bag line is as gorgeous as her house. I love the clutch featured below!
Thanks Colleen for sending me the images!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FREE PRINTABLE 2018 CALENDAR
- STYLISH YET CASUAL FASHION ITEMS
- A WORK STUDIO IN A 100 YEAR OLD BUNGALOW
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL