Danish designer Ditte Hammerström was part of the exhibition Made in Denmark at 100% design in London this year. With this exhibition some of the best young Danish design talent were introduced.
Ditte, a former student of Denmarks Design School in Copenhagen, sure is a talent! Her gorgeous furniture pieces are beautifully made. Take for instance the wooden bench (image below left), it is made out of one rough plank of oak wood, initially decorated with gold leaves. Visit Ditte’s website for more information, here you can also see all her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE GARDEN
- A RENOVATED BARN HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- NEWS FROM THE BLOGGING WORLD
- AN ARTIST’S HOME ON THE COSTA BRAVA IN SPAIN
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- FRIDAY’S FASHION FILES: DICKER BOOTS BY ISABEL MARANT
- A STUNNING BEACHFRONT HOME IN SYDNEY
- A DANISH FAMILY LIVING IN MANHATTAN