Danish designer Ditte Hammerström was part of the exhibition Made in Denmark at 100% design in London this year. With this exhibition some of the best young Danish design talent were introduced.
Ditte, a former student of Denmarks Design School in Copenhagen, sure is a talent! Her gorgeous furniture pieces are beautifully made. Take for instance the wooden bench (image below left), it is made out of one rough plank of oak wood, initially decorated with gold leaves. Visit Ditte’s website for more information, here you can also see all her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 40% DISCOUNT ON ALL PORCELAIN AND CERAMIC WARE
- PINK RUG CO GIVEAWAY: WIN A MOROCCAN RUG
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO