Danish designer Ditte Hammerström was part of the exhibition Made in Denmark at 100% design in London this year. With this exhibition some of the best young Danish design talent were introduced.
Ditte, a former student of Denmarks Design School in Copenhagen, sure is a talent! Her gorgeous furniture pieces are beautifully made. Take for instance the wooden bench (image below left), it is made out of one rough plank of oak wood, initially decorated with gold leaves. Visit Ditte’s website for more information, here you can also see all her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS
- A FRENCH INSPIRED COUNTRY HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA