Danish designer Ditte Hammerström was part of the exhibition Made in Denmark at 100% design in London this year. With this exhibition some of the best young Danish design talent were introduced.
Ditte, a former student of Denmarks Design School in Copenhagen, sure is a talent! Her gorgeous furniture pieces are beautifully made. Take for instance the wooden bench (image below left), it is made out of one rough plank of oak wood, initially decorated with gold leaves. Visit Ditte’s website for more information, here you can also see all her other designs.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST