In November I featured some beautiful Moroccan riads on the style files (you can read these posts here and here). Another gorgeous riad that you should see is Ryad Dyor in Marrakesh, Morocco.
The Marrakesh townhouses comprise five suites and two double rooms. The Dutch owners, Yvonne and Alberto, did a terrific job decorating and styling the house. You can see that they have a designer touch, she’s interiors, he’s fashion. The use of (subtle) colours and the traditional artisan craft objects are stunning. Every room and space looks cosy and very inviting.
The decor is a beautiful mix of ceramics from Bali, fabrics from Italy and ornaments from across north Africa. Visit Ryad Dyor’s website if you want to know more or if you would like to make a reservation.
If you want to create a ‘Moroccan atmosphere’ in your home you can find some suggestions on how to do this in this post.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA