In November I featured some beautiful Moroccan riads on the style files (you can read these posts here and here). Another gorgeous riad that you should see is Ryad Dyor in Marrakesh, Morocco.
The Marrakesh townhouses comprise five suites and two double rooms. The Dutch owners, Yvonne and Alberto, did a terrific job decorating and styling the house. You can see that they have a designer touch, she’s interiors, he’s fashion. The use of (subtle) colours and the traditional artisan craft objects are stunning. Every room and space looks cosy and very inviting.
The decor is a beautiful mix of ceramics from Bali, fabrics from Italy and ornaments from across north Africa. Visit Ryad Dyor’s website if you want to know more or if you would like to make a reservation.
If you want to create a ‘Moroccan atmosphere’ in your home you can find some suggestions on how to do this in this post.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE BEST DAYBEDS
- GET TWO KILIM CUSHION COVERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- A UNIGUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- AN OLD BAKERY TURNED INTO A VILLA ON SANTORINI
- THE TRAVEL FILES: EDEN LOCK HOTEL IN EDINBURGH
- THE KIDS FILES: FOLLOW THE RAINBOW WALL RUG
- A HOLIDAY HOME IN THE AUSTRALIAN BUSH
- NEW COCO LAPINE PRINTS
- FASHION ITEMS WITH A CASUAL FRENCH FLAIR
- A DARK VICTORIAN DAIRY TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME