In November I featured some beautiful Moroccan riads on the style files (you can read these posts here and here). Another gorgeous riad that you should see is Ryad Dyor in Marrakesh, Morocco.
The Marrakesh townhouses comprise five suites and two double rooms. The Dutch owners, Yvonne and Alberto, did a terrific job decorating and styling the house. You can see that they have a designer touch, she’s interiors, he’s fashion. The use of (subtle) colours and the traditional artisan craft objects are stunning. Every room and space looks cosy and very inviting.
The decor is a beautiful mix of ceramics from Bali, fabrics from Italy and ornaments from across north Africa. Visit Ryad Dyor’s website if you want to know more or if you would like to make a reservation.
If you want to create a ‘Moroccan atmosphere’ in your home you can find some suggestions on how to do this in this post.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HAND DRAWN BOTANICAL MURAL PAINTING
- A CHARMING SUMMER COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- A SMALL APARTMENT IN STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- AN OLD FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A SUMMER COTTAGE
- SUMMER PEACH PANZANELLA SALAD
- THE PERFECT SUMMER COCKTAIL
- A STUNNING FREE STANDING STONE BATHTUB
- A LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER