In November I featured some beautiful Moroccan riads on the style files (you can read these posts here and here). Another gorgeous riad that you should see is Ryad Dyor in Marrakesh, Morocco.
The Marrakesh townhouses comprise five suites and two double rooms. The Dutch owners, Yvonne and Alberto, did a terrific job decorating and styling the house. You can see that they have a designer touch, she’s interiors, he’s fashion. The use of (subtle) colours and the traditional artisan craft objects are stunning. Every room and space looks cosy and very inviting.
The decor is a beautiful mix of ceramics from Bali, fabrics from Italy and ornaments from across north Africa. Visit Ryad Dyor’s website if you want to know more or if you would like to make a reservation.
If you want to create a ‘Moroccan atmosphere’ in your home you can find some suggestions on how to do this in this post.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ABORIGINAL ART IN INTERIORS
- A COZY WOODEN CABIN IN DENMARK
- A HOME IN BARCELONA WITH A STUNNING TILE FLOOR
- BON BON FAIT MAISON ON KYTHIRA, GREECE
- HOME DECOR SALE AT URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC STYLE OFFICE IN BYRON BAY
- 50% DISCOUNT ON RUGS, CUSHION, CERAMICS & MORE
- AN APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER PARIS
- A RENOVATED FARMHOUSE IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE
- A STUNNING HOME OVERLOOKING THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA