I received an email from Alexandra Kain introducing TOUCH: a line of products that combine social design and environmental responsibility. Their gorgeous products are handmade by skilled artisans and designers utilizing locally sourced and recycled materials. TOUCH collaborates with emerging designers in creating beautiful hand-made products, rather than mass-produces. Their goal is not only to make products that are beautiful, but good for the environment and those who make them as well.
Their collection include furniture, home décor items, ceramics and tableware, jewelry and some limited edition items. Please see their website for more information on the products. They have a gorgeous collection!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A KID FRIENDLY VILLA ON BALI
- FREE HAND LETTERED CALENDAR
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- PETER’S CHAIR & TABLE DESIGNED BY HANS J. WEGNER
- A STUNNING HOME IN A CONVERTED JEWISH SCHOOL IN NYC
- A STYLISH HOME IN PRIMROSE HILL, LONDON
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: BOUTIQUE HOTEL DWARS IN AMSTERDAM
- A BLUE SUMMER WITH IKEA – 2016 OUTDOOR COLLECTION
- A CHARACTERFUL HOLIDAY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE
- A MIX OF OLD & NEW IN A PARIS APARTMENT