I received an email from Alexandra Kain introducing TOUCH: a line of products that combine social design and environmental responsibility. Their gorgeous products are handmade by skilled artisans and designers utilizing locally sourced and recycled materials. TOUCH collaborates with emerging designers in creating beautiful hand-made products, rather than mass-produces. Their goal is not only to make products that are beautiful, but good for the environment and those who make them as well.
Their collection include furniture, home décor items, ceramics and tableware, jewelry and some limited edition items. Please see their website for more information on the products. They have a gorgeous collection!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL