I received an email from Alexandra Kain introducing TOUCH: a line of products that combine social design and environmental responsibility. Their gorgeous products are handmade by skilled artisans and designers utilizing locally sourced and recycled materials. TOUCH collaborates with emerging designers in creating beautiful hand-made products, rather than mass-produces. Their goal is not only to make products that are beautiful, but good for the environment and those who make them as well.
Their collection include furniture, home décor items, ceramics and tableware, jewelry and some limited edition items. Please see their website for more information on the products. They have a gorgeous collection!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
- FLY VIOLET: MY NEW FAVORITE BAG
- A INDUSTRIAL STYLE HOME IN PARIS
- GET THE LOOK: A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: COTTONWOOD COTTAGE IN AUSTRALIA
- DIY: CROCHETED EASTER EGGS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME WITH A TOUCH OF COPPER
- MIX & MATCH: SOFT NUDE COLORS
- TREND FORECASTER ANNE ZIEGLER’S LOS ANGELES HOME
- A TOUCH OF SOFT PINK
- A BEACH HOUSE IN SOUTH AFRICA