I received an email from Alexandra Kain introducing TOUCH: a line of products that combine social design and environmental responsibility. Their gorgeous products are handmade by skilled artisans and designers utilizing locally sourced and recycled materials. TOUCH collaborates with emerging designers in creating beautiful hand-made products, rather than mass-produces. Their goal is not only to make products that are beautiful, but good for the environment and those who make them as well.
Their collection include furniture, home décor items, ceramics and tableware, jewelry and some limited edition items. Please see their website for more information on the products. They have a gorgeous collection!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY