I received an email from Alexandra Kain introducing TOUCH: a line of products that combine social design and environmental responsibility. Their gorgeous products are handmade by skilled artisans and designers utilizing locally sourced and recycled materials. TOUCH collaborates with emerging designers in creating beautiful hand-made products, rather than mass-produces. Their goal is not only to make products that are beautiful, but good for the environment and those who make them as well.
Their collection include furniture, home décor items, ceramics and tableware, jewelry and some limited edition items. Please see their website for more information on the products. They have a gorgeous collection!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA