Through emmas designblog I found these images of this gorgeous apartment which I have seen before in a magazine. As I love this wallpaper (and white interiors) I had to post these inspiring photos!
Beautiful wallpaper from Cole & Son has been used in the apartment. The wallpaper in the kitchen cabinet look similar to the Palm Leave design of Coles & Son. The wallpaper in the living room is the gorgeous Woods design.
This is one gorgeous apartment! I just love those white floors.. and that whiskas cat bed in the bedroom is too cute.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST