I am a big fan of design store and brand Normann Copenhagen. They wrote me to inform me that they are introducing a great new design product in February: a vase called Grass designed by the danish design-duo Claydies. Grass is designed for ordinary flowers of the type we often overlook in our daily lives. With Grass you can bring the outdoors indoor. The vases are handmade, the variations of each vase emphasises its own unique character. To see more of Normann’s great designs, you can visit their website. Here you can also find a Normann sales representative in your country.
(the Normann store in Copenhagen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM