I am a big fan of design store and brand Normann Copenhagen. They wrote me to inform me that they are introducing a great new design product in February: a vase called Grass designed by the danish design-duo Claydies. Grass is designed for ordinary flowers of the type we often overlook in our daily lives. With Grass you can bring the outdoors indoor. The vases are handmade, the variations of each vase emphasises its own unique character. To see more of Normann’s great designs, you can visit their website. Here you can also find a Normann sales representative in your country.
(the Normann store in Copenhagen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND