I am a big fan of design store and brand Normann Copenhagen. They wrote me to inform me that they are introducing a great new design product in February: a vase called Grass designed by the danish design-duo Claydies. Grass is designed for ordinary flowers of the type we often overlook in our daily lives. With Grass you can bring the outdoors indoor. The vases are handmade, the variations of each vase emphasises its own unique character. To see more of Normann’s great designs, you can visit their website. Here you can also find a Normann sales representative in your country.
(the Normann store in Copenhagen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA