On Trunkt I found this beautiful calendar with a lovely pattern in an elegant and simple design. This calendar from Etsy seller SusyJack is bound by two silver screw posts, and can be hung on the wall either with a wire, hook or string through it’s center hole. Months can either be torn off, or moved to the back. Pages can be unbound and thumbtacked to a bulletin board.
When finished you can save your months and then trim the dates off…you’ll have some pretty, patterned cards for use anytime. The calendar is available in two versions: a Mini Wall Calendar ($18) and a larger Deluxe version ($32).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL GALLERY WALL
- THE FASHION FILES: FASHION FROM ICELAND
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA