On Trunkt I found this beautiful calendar with a lovely pattern in an elegant and simple design. This calendar from Etsy seller SusyJack is bound by two silver screw posts, and can be hung on the wall either with a wire, hook or string through it’s center hole. Months can either be torn off, or moved to the back. Pages can be unbound and thumbtacked to a bulletin board.
When finished you can save your months and then trim the dates off…you’ll have some pretty, patterned cards for use anytime. The calendar is available in two versions: a Mini Wall Calendar ($18) and a larger Deluxe version ($32).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY