On Trunkt I found this beautiful calendar with a lovely pattern in an elegant and simple design. This calendar from Etsy seller SusyJack is bound by two silver screw posts, and can be hung on the wall either with a wire, hook or string through it’s center hole. Months can either be torn off, or moved to the back. Pages can be unbound and thumbtacked to a bulletin board.
When finished you can save your months and then trim the dates off…you’ll have some pretty, patterned cards for use anytime. The calendar is available in two versions: a Mini Wall Calendar ($18) and a larger Deluxe version ($32).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE