On Trunkt I found this beautiful calendar with a lovely pattern in an elegant and simple design. This calendar from Etsy seller SusyJack is bound by two silver screw posts, and can be hung on the wall either with a wire, hook or string through it’s center hole. Months can either be torn off, or moved to the back. Pages can be unbound and thumbtacked to a bulletin board.
When finished you can save your months and then trim the dates off…you’ll have some pretty, patterned cards for use anytime. The calendar is available in two versions: a Mini Wall Calendar ($18) and a larger Deluxe version ($32).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS
- A TINY STUDIO APARTMENT WITH TOUCHES OF BLUE
- INSPIRATION TO GET IN SUMMER MOOD