On Trunkt I found this beautiful calendar with a lovely pattern in an elegant and simple design. This calendar from Etsy seller SusyJack is bound by two silver screw posts, and can be hung on the wall either with a wire, hook or string through it’s center hole. Months can either be torn off, or moved to the back. Pages can be unbound and thumbtacked to a bulletin board.
When finished you can save your months and then trim the dates off…you’ll have some pretty, patterned cards for use anytime. The calendar is available in two versions: a Mini Wall Calendar ($18) and a larger Deluxe version ($32).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA