Marimekko has just launch new fabrics for spring 2008! The pattern world of Marimekko’s spring collection travels through both town and country, through fairy-tale forests and the depths of the sea. The rich colour palette includes many shades of green as well as happy pink, cheerful orange and red, and calmer blue, brown and black.
Pattern Matkalla maalle (top left) is from designer Teresa Moorhouse, the top right fabric is Keisarinna designed by Erja Hirvi. The below left image shows Kirsikka by Iiro A. Ahokas. Maija Louekari is the designer of pattern Nonparelli (below right). Visit Marimekko’s website to see more of their Spring collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST