Marimekko has just launch new fabrics for spring 2008! The pattern world of Marimekko’s spring collection travels through both town and country, through fairy-tale forests and the depths of the sea. The rich colour palette includes many shades of green as well as happy pink, cheerful orange and red, and calmer blue, brown and black.
Pattern Matkalla maalle (top left) is from designer Teresa Moorhouse, the top right fabric is Keisarinna designed by Erja Hirvi. The below left image shows Kirsikka by Iiro A. Ahokas. Maija Louekari is the designer of pattern Nonparelli (below right). Visit Marimekko’s website to see more of their Spring collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL