Marimekko has just launch new fabrics for spring 2008! The pattern world of Marimekko’s spring collection travels through both town and country, through fairy-tale forests and the depths of the sea. The rich colour palette includes many shades of green as well as happy pink, cheerful orange and red, and calmer blue, brown and black.
Pattern Matkalla maalle (top left) is from designer Teresa Moorhouse, the top right fabric is Keisarinna designed by Erja Hirvi. The below left image shows Kirsikka by Iiro A. Ahokas. Maija Louekari is the designer of pattern Nonparelli (below right). Visit Marimekko’s website to see more of their Spring collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA
- A CONTEMPORARY BEACH HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- A MEDITERRANEAN BEACHSIDE HOME IN ALICANTE, SPAIN
- A GREEK SUMMER HOME WITH STUNNING SEA VIEW
- A RUSTIC CHIC GETAWAY ON THE ISLAND OF IBIZA
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO