Marimekko has just launch new fabrics for spring 2008! The pattern world of Marimekko’s spring collection travels through both town and country, through fairy-tale forests and the depths of the sea. The rich colour palette includes many shades of green as well as happy pink, cheerful orange and red, and calmer blue, brown and black.
Pattern Matkalla maalle (top left) is from designer Teresa Moorhouse, the top right fabric is Keisarinna designed by Erja Hirvi. The below left image shows Kirsikka by Iiro A. Ahokas. Maija Louekari is the designer of pattern Nonparelli (below right). Visit Marimekko’s website to see more of their Spring collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A RENOVATED BEACH SHACK IN AUSTRALIA
- A CLEVER DESIGNED HOME IN JAPAN
- A COUNTRY CHIC RETREAT IN AUSTRALIA
- LIVING IN A TINY APARTMENT IN SPAIN
- A SUMMER COTTAGE IN DENMARK
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: AUSTRALIA’S COFFEE SCENE
- THE KIDS FILES: GREEN AS ACCENT COLOR
- HANDCRAFTED OBJECTS AT THE VINTAGE VOGUE
- A NORWEGIAN VILLA WITH SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN CLASSICS
- DIY LEAVES & FEATHER MOBILE