Marimekko has just launch new fabrics for spring 2008! The pattern world of Marimekko’s spring collection travels through both town and country, through fairy-tale forests and the depths of the sea. The rich colour palette includes many shades of green as well as happy pink, cheerful orange and red, and calmer blue, brown and black.
Pattern Matkalla maalle (top left) is from designer Teresa Moorhouse, the top right fabric is Keisarinna designed by Erja Hirvi. The below left image shows Kirsikka by Iiro A. Ahokas. Maija Louekari is the designer of pattern Nonparelli (below right). Visit Marimekko’s website to see more of their Spring collection.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- A SUMMER HOME WITH VIEWS ON LAKE GARDA, ITALY
- PRETTY SUMMER COLOURS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VACATION IN A TRADITIONAL TRULLI IN ITALY
- A PERFECT SUMMER HOME (FOR RENT) ON FORMENTERA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A BOHO CHIC ECO RETREAT IN ANDALUCIA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- A LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN BARCELONA, SPAIN