I found the most gorgeous vases on Etsy today! These beauties are created by Joshua Daniel Stone, a Boston based designer who’s work, contemporary and creative, gives aesthetic structure to an otherwise rugged and banausic media. His sculptural, contemporary vase are handmade from industrial wool felt, borosilicate beakers and reclaimed wood. Made in a limited edition of only 100 pieces, each can be a functional piece or simply displayed on its own. Visit Joshua’s Etsy store if you are interested in one of his vases (price is $290).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST