I found the most gorgeous vases on Etsy today! These beauties are created by Joshua Daniel Stone, a Boston based designer who’s work, contemporary and creative, gives aesthetic structure to an otherwise rugged and banausic media. His sculptural, contemporary vase are handmade from industrial wool felt, borosilicate beakers and reclaimed wood. Made in a limited edition of only 100 pieces, each can be a functional piece or simply displayed on its own. Visit Joshua’s Etsy store if you are interested in one of his vases (price is $290).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS