I found the most gorgeous vases on Etsy today! These beauties are created by Joshua Daniel Stone, a Boston based designer who’s work, contemporary and creative, gives aesthetic structure to an otherwise rugged and banausic media. His sculptural, contemporary vase are handmade from industrial wool felt, borosilicate beakers and reclaimed wood. Made in a limited edition of only 100 pieces, each can be a functional piece or simply displayed on its own. Visit Joshua’s Etsy store if you are interested in one of his vases (price is $290).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA