Warhol sofa, designed by Simone Brewster, is a system that enbables it user to live from one room in one multifunctional system. The individual elements include a desk, a bed, a seat and cushions. Each component acts as an ingredient with which the user can compose and create their desired environment.
Simone Brewster is a young British designer, whose training ranges from the field of architecture to that of product design. Simone seeks to express her fascination with the body, and its desires, through objects. Click here to visit her website where you see more of her work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST