Warhol sofa, designed by Simone Brewster, is a system that enbables it user to live from one room in one multifunctional system. The individual elements include a desk, a bed, a seat and cushions. Each component acts as an ingredient with which the user can compose and create their desired environment.
Simone Brewster is a young British designer, whose training ranges from the field of architecture to that of product design. Simone seeks to express her fascination with the body, and its desires, through objects. Click here to visit her website where you see more of her work.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM