Another non-traditional tree! I actually have this one myself. I bought it some years ago. Unfortunately this tree isn’t available anymore (but if you are handy perhaps you can make it yourself from wire?!). I love the simple design, it looks very good in a modern interior. That aluminium tray with lights under the tree is a really good idea. I sell the exact same trays in Le Souk (they are between 60-100 years old!), so I will definitely steal this idea. I already have one on those trays on my dinner table. It looks stunning will a lot of tea lights!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A MIX OF TRADITION & MODERN AESTHETICS ON PAROS
- FRENCH INSPIRED SILK COLLECTION BY & OTHER STORIES
- A MODERN SHAKER KITCHEN IN AN OLD UK CATTLE SHED
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: THE SOCKET TABLE LAMP BY MENU
- AN INDUSTRIAL IRON CAST SOHO LOFT IN NEW YORK CITY
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS