Another non-traditional tree! I actually have this one myself. I bought it some years ago. Unfortunately this tree isn’t available anymore (but if you are handy perhaps you can make it yourself from wire?!). I love the simple design, it looks very good in a modern interior. That aluminium tray with lights under the tree is a really good idea. I sell the exact same trays in Le Souk (they are between 60-100 years old!), so I will definitely steal this idea. I already have one on those trays on my dinner table. It looks stunning will a lot of tea lights!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES