Another non-traditional tree! I actually have this one myself. I bought it some years ago. Unfortunately this tree isn’t available anymore (but if you are handy perhaps you can make it yourself from wire?!). I love the simple design, it looks very good in a modern interior. That aluminium tray with lights under the tree is a really good idea. I sell the exact same trays in Le Souk (they are between 60-100 years old!), so I will definitely steal this idea. I already have one on those trays on my dinner table. It looks stunning will a lot of tea lights!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST