Another non-traditional tree! I actually have this one myself. I bought it some years ago. Unfortunately this tree isn’t available anymore (but if you are handy perhaps you can make it yourself from wire?!). I love the simple design, it looks very good in a modern interior. That aluminium tray with lights under the tree is a really good idea. I sell the exact same trays in Le Souk (they are between 60-100 years old!), so I will definitely steal this idea. I already have one on those trays on my dinner table. It looks stunning will a lot of tea lights!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM