Today and the coming days will be about Christmas trees. Not the traditional pine trees, but special ones! I love this tree designed by Buro North from Australia that I found through Bloesem.
The tree is 80% more environmental friendly than a traditional x-mas tree. It is made with environmentally aware materials and a low-energy production technique has been used. Also, the tree will be shipped flat-packet (emissions efficient!) and above all, this Christmas tree can be used for many Christmases to come! If you are interested in purchasing this beautiful tree (available in 3 sizes), you can send an email to [email protected]
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY