Today and the coming days will be about Christmas trees. Not the traditional pine trees, but special ones! I love this tree designed by Buro North from Australia that I found through Bloesem.
The tree is 80% more environmental friendly than a traditional x-mas tree. It is made with environmentally aware materials and a low-energy production technique has been used. Also, the tree will be shipped flat-packet (emissions efficient!) and above all, this Christmas tree can be used for many Christmases to come! If you are interested in purchasing this beautiful tree (available in 3 sizes), you can send an email to [email protected]
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION