Today and the coming days will be about Christmas trees. Not the traditional pine trees, but special ones! I love this tree designed by Buro North from Australia that I found through Bloesem.
The tree is 80% more environmental friendly than a traditional x-mas tree. It is made with environmentally aware materials and a low-energy production technique has been used. Also, the tree will be shipped flat-packet (emissions efficient!) and above all, this Christmas tree can be used for many Christmases to come! If you are interested in purchasing this beautiful tree (available in 3 sizes), you can send an email to [email protected]
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES