Today and the coming days will be about Christmas trees. Not the traditional pine trees, but special ones! I love this tree designed by Buro North from Australia that I found through Bloesem.
The tree is 80% more environmental friendly than a traditional x-mas tree. It is made with environmentally aware materials and a low-energy production technique has been used. Also, the tree will be shipped flat-packet (emissions efficient!) and above all, this Christmas tree can be used for many Christmases to come! If you are interested in purchasing this beautiful tree (available in 3 sizes), you can send an email to [email protected]
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND