Every time I visit ‘De Bakkerswinkel’ (great scones with homemade jam!) in Amsterdam I admire their beautiful tableware (image above) designed by Mara Skujeniece. Mara, born in Latvia, has her studio in Amsterdam from where she works on her growing collection of ceramics, interior accessories and furniture.
Above you can see some of her designs. The table linnen collection (top left) is available from Vivian Hann in Amsterdam. Mara’s left-over spoons (top right + below left) are available per piece, each one is unique (€5 per spoon). The porcelain vases (below right) are for one flower only. To see more of Mara’s designs, you can visit her website by clicking here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI