Every time I visit ‘De Bakkerswinkel’ (great scones with homemade jam!) in Amsterdam I admire their beautiful tableware (image above) designed by Mara Skujeniece. Mara, born in Latvia, has her studio in Amsterdam from where she works on her growing collection of ceramics, interior accessories and furniture.
Above you can see some of her designs. The table linnen collection (top left) is available from Vivian Hann in Amsterdam. Mara’s left-over spoons (top right + below left) are available per piece, each one is unique (€5 per spoon). The porcelain vases (below right) are for one flower only. To see more of Mara’s designs, you can visit her website by clicking here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CERAMIST’S FARMHOUSE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK
- SHOPPING FOR STYLISH BASICS
- FINN JUHL’S HOUSE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL TILES IN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- A SMALL WOODEN COTTAGE IN THE PYRENEES, SPAIN
- UNIQUE TILES BY LONDON BASED SMINK THINGS
- A BRIGHT WHITE HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- FAVOURITE ETSY FINDS
- DIY PROJECT: GIANT ARM-KNIT BUNNY