Every time I visit ‘De Bakkerswinkel’ (great scones with homemade jam!) in Amsterdam I admire their beautiful tableware (image above) designed by Mara Skujeniece. Mara, born in Latvia, has her studio in Amsterdam from where she works on her growing collection of ceramics, interior accessories and furniture.
Above you can see some of her designs. The table linnen collection (top left) is available from Vivian Hann in Amsterdam. Mara’s left-over spoons (top right + below left) are available per piece, each one is unique (€5 per spoon). The porcelain vases (below right) are for one flower only. To see more of Mara’s designs, you can visit her website by clicking here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- CONGRATULATIONS BABY CARD WITH DIY MOBILE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: HOTEL ESENCIA IN TULUM, MEXICO
- THE FASHION FILES: VITA KIN INSPIRED DRESSES
- A LIGHT & AIRY BEACH HOUSE IN MONTAUK, USA
- PERFECT HANDMADE LINEN ITEMS FROM LITHUANIA
- AN INDUSTRIAL CHIC HOME IN TEL AVIV, ISRAEL
- NATIVE ECO VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF SANTORINI, GREECE
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL