Every time I visit ‘De Bakkerswinkel’ (great scones with homemade jam!) in Amsterdam I admire their beautiful tableware (image above) designed by Mara Skujeniece. Mara, born in Latvia, has her studio in Amsterdam from where she works on her growing collection of ceramics, interior accessories and furniture.
Above you can see some of her designs. The table linnen collection (top left) is available from Vivian Hann in Amsterdam. Mara’s left-over spoons (top right + below left) are available per piece, each one is unique (€5 per spoon). The porcelain vases (below right) are for one flower only. To see more of Mara’s designs, you can visit her website by clicking here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAND MADE CERAMICS BY LIQUORICE MOON STUDIO
- A STUNNING COASTAL HOME IN SOUTH CAROLINA, USA
- A STYLISH & VERSATILE SHELVING SYSTEM
- AN IDYLLIC HOME IN THE SWEDISH COUNTRY SIDE
- A COLORFUL & FUN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- A DESIGNER’S DREAM HOME IN JAVEA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL ONLINE SHOP FOR SALE
- NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
- A SMALL BUT STYLISH AIRSTREAM MOBILE HOME
- PRETTY PASTEL COLORS INSPIRED BY SPRING