It is dark and wet here in The Netherlands, so time for some photos of sunny places! These gorgeous villas are all located on the Island of Ibiza, Spain, and can be rented through Harrissa. All villas are tastefully decorated in my favorite eclectic style. The eye for details makes every place simply gorgeous!
Also the outdoor spaces are gorgeous, decorated with cosy cushions and Moroccan accessories. I love the antique moroccan trays that, with a wooden tray stand can also be used as a table. I have a couple of those in my home. They are also sold at Le Souk (available in two sizes: large and an x-large size).
The sober, but warm, style used for the kitchens and bathroom is gorgeous. Every room is very stylish!
For more information on how to rent one of the villas and to see more of these eyecandy images you can visit Harissa’s website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MODERN & ELEGANT APARTMENT IN GOTHENBURG
- AN AMULET NECKLACE MADE OF DRIFTWOOD AND LAPIS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- WEEKEND ESCPAPE: A RUSTIC CHIC HOME IN TULUM
- A LIGHT AND CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT IN MELBOURNE
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENDER LEA BARN IN AUSTRALIA
- COTTON & FLAX HOME DECOR AND ACCESSORIES
- MARGOT KAT’S BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS INSPIRED BY NATURE
- A RENOVATED EDWARDIAN COTTAGE IN MELBOURNE
- A SMALL BUT COZY HOME IN STOCKHOLM