It is dark and wet here in The Netherlands, so time for some photos of sunny places! These gorgeous villas are all located on the Island of Ibiza, Spain, and can be rented through Harrissa. All villas are tastefully decorated in my favorite eclectic style. The eye for details makes every place simply gorgeous!
Also the outdoor spaces are gorgeous, decorated with cosy cushions and Moroccan accessories. I love the antique moroccan trays that, with a wooden tray stand can also be used as a table. I have a couple of those in my home. They are also sold at Le Souk (available in two sizes: large and an x-large size).
The sober, but warm, style used for the kitchens and bathroom is gorgeous. Every room is very stylish!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING WOODEN HOUSE WITH SEA VIEW IN FRANCE
- LAVENDER EARL GREAY BLACKBERRY ICE CREAM FLOAT
- CREATE A SUMMER VIBE WITH A OUTDOOR HANGING CHAIR
- A CALIFORNIAN HOME WITH A MEDITERRANEAN VIBE
- PRETTY SUMMER DRESSES FOR A PRETTY SUMMER DAY
- SHOPPING FOR HINTS OF PINK
- A TOUCH OF GLAMOUR IN A TRADITIONAL FINCA ON IBIZA
- HUNTING FOR GEORGE CELEBRATES REAL HOMES
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF ANTI PAROS
- A BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY VILLA FOR RENT ON MALLORCA, SPAIN