It is dark and wet here in The Netherlands, so time for some photos of sunny places! These gorgeous villas are all located on the Island of Ibiza, Spain, and can be rented through Harrissa. All villas are tastefully decorated in my favorite eclectic style. The eye for details makes every place simply gorgeous!
Also the outdoor spaces are gorgeous, decorated with cosy cushions and Moroccan accessories. I love the antique moroccan trays that, with a wooden tray stand can also be used as a table. I have a couple of those in my home. They are also sold at Le Souk (available in two sizes: large and an x-large size).
The sober, but warm, style used for the kitchens and bathroom is gorgeous. Every room is very stylish!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI
- GET IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT – PART 1
- A BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH A STUNNING CHANDELIER