It is dark and wet here in The Netherlands, so time for some photos of sunny places! These gorgeous villas are all located on the Island of Ibiza, Spain, and can be rented through Harrissa. All villas are tastefully decorated in my favorite eclectic style. The eye for details makes every place simply gorgeous!
Also the outdoor spaces are gorgeous, decorated with cosy cushions and Moroccan accessories. I love the antique moroccan trays that, with a wooden tray stand can also be used as a table. I have a couple of those in my home. They are also sold at Le Souk (available in two sizes: large and an x-large size).
The sober, but warm, style used for the kitchens and bathroom is gorgeous. Every room is very stylish!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN LOS ANGELES HOME WITH A SCANDINAVIAN VIBE
- A PATIO PERFECT FOR SUMMER ENTERTAINING
- HOW TO WEAR STRIPES THIS SUMMER
- AN OLD SPANISH FARMHOUSE TURNED INTO A MODERN HOME
- SUMMER WARDROBE INPIRED BY MARRAKECH
- A COZY COASTAL HOME IN SAYULITA, MEXICO
- SUMMER WARDROBE INSPIRED BY GREECE
- A LIGHT FILLED HOME IN THE CATSKILLS MOUNTAINS
- THE BOHO CHIC WORLD OF CARLEY SUMMERS
- A FRENCH INSPIRED COUNTRY HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA