There are a lot of deer inspired articles on the market these days. For all you deer lovers I have made an overview of all deer that I have seen lately.
First row: animal bowl with deer by Dutch designer Hella Jongerius. Second row: tray with deer print from Ibride ($59); Faris Deer Whimsy by Maggie Kerns ($58).
First row: cute crocheted ‘bambi’ by Anne Claire Petit (€20.95); adorable floor cushion with deer print designed by Nicole Chiala& Kristina de Corpo for Amenity ($130). Second row: flora plus fauna print by Etsy seller traceface ($20); deer shaped pillow by Salvor Fauna ($84).
First row: pendant light by Atelier R. BERNIER. Second row: the Mod Lodge Sideboard is made from real wood veneer laminate and kirei. Third row: chair designed by Atelier R. BERNIER (€450); this fun coat hanger has two hooks shaped like the two antlers of a deer (€21.95).
First row: Deer Friends & Fam Holiday cards by Modern Dose ($19.95 for set of 12 cards). Second row: deer cushion from Atelier R. BERNIER (€65); large crocheted reindeer with funny long arms and legs by Anne Claire Petit (€49.95)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STUNNING COASTAL HOME IN SOUTH CAROLINA, USA
- A STYLISH & VERSATILE SHELVING SYSTEM
- AN IDYLLIC HOME IN THE SWEDISH COUNTRY SIDE
- A COLORFUL & FUN FAMILY HOME IN MELBOURNE
- A DESIGNER’S DREAM HOME IN JAVEA, SPAIN
- A BEAUTIFUL ONLINE SHOP FOR SALE
- NORDIC MINIMALISM MIXED WITH MALLORCAN ACCENTS
- A SMALL BUT STYLISH AIRSTREAM MOBILE HOME
- PRETTY PASTEL COLORS INSPIRED BY SPRING
- THE BEST DAYBEDS