How cute is this little kitchen from Swiss brand Momoll! Minimalist with Scandinavian influences, but very functional, kitchen ‘Lili’ is easily assembled with its wood sections that fit together. It has two cardboard doors, one which serves as the oven door and the other is in sugar candy pink; there’s also a hot plate that’s painted in chocolate brown on the work surface, a shelf, holes to put plastic cooking utensils or maybe jolly little puppets! Because if you turn Lili round, it transforms into a little theatre complete with two pretty little red check curtains. Every little girl will have so much fun playing with this kitchen! Available from Little Fashion Gallery (£146.67).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: PLAYROOM & KIDS BEDROOM