How cute is this little kitchen from Swiss brand Momoll! Minimalist with Scandinavian influences, but very functional, kitchen ‘Lili’ is easily assembled with its wood sections that fit together. It has two cardboard doors, one which serves as the oven door and the other is in sugar candy pink; there’s also a hot plate that’s painted in chocolate brown on the work surface, a shelf, holes to put plastic cooking utensils or maybe jolly little puppets! Because if you turn Lili round, it transforms into a little theatre complete with two pretty little red check curtains. Every little girl will have so much fun playing with this kitchen! Available from Little Fashion Gallery (£146.67).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID