How cute is this little kitchen from Swiss brand Momoll! Minimalist with Scandinavian influences, but very functional, kitchen ‘Lili’ is easily assembled with its wood sections that fit together. It has two cardboard doors, one which serves as the oven door and the other is in sugar candy pink; there’s also a hot plate that’s painted in chocolate brown on the work surface, a shelf, holes to put plastic cooking utensils or maybe jolly little puppets! Because if you turn Lili round, it transforms into a little theatre complete with two pretty little red check curtains. Every little girl will have so much fun playing with this kitchen! Available from Little Fashion Gallery (£146.67).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES