How cute is this little kitchen from Swiss brand Momoll! Minimalist with Scandinavian influences, but very functional, kitchen ‘Lili’ is easily assembled with its wood sections that fit together. It has two cardboard doors, one which serves as the oven door and the other is in sugar candy pink; there’s also a hot plate that’s painted in chocolate brown on the work surface, a shelf, holes to put plastic cooking utensils or maybe jolly little puppets! Because if you turn Lili round, it transforms into a little theatre complete with two pretty little red check curtains. Every little girl will have so much fun playing with this kitchen! Available from Little Fashion Gallery (£146.67).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION