Through Emma’s designblogg I learned about designer Hung Ming Chen. This designer has created beautiful things, some of them have won several awards. You can see his designs through his website Hommin. Above and below you can find two of my favorites. Aren’t those bird book markers (above) adorable?
The bird light is a bird that you can clip on to light bulbs. Very cute! They are available in silver or gold and can be bougth from Designtorget in Sweden or by sending an email to [email protected]
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND