This last post in the gift guide series is about personal accessories. Top image: a fun needlepoint spectable case (£39). Second row: new agenda from Sukie (£14.95); this colourful Orla Kiely umbrella is a fun way to deal with a rainy day ($62).
First row: Marimekko’s Omra dress by Samu-Jussi Koski, the pattern is designed by Maija Louekari (€292); this beautiful bag made from re-used blanket is designed by Dutch design brand ZO Design (€74.95). Second row: fun bangles made from resin by Dinosaur Design (AUS$95); this cute Rescued Paper Notebook by Sukie is made entirely from disgarded paper which has been collected and assembled by hand in India (available in 3 sizes, starting £5.50).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE TRAVEL FILES: RUGEN BEACH HOUSE IN GERMANY
- A NEW ENGLAND STYLE HOME WITH AN ASIAN VIBE
- CERAMICS BY NATHALIE LAHDENMAKI
- TANIS: A BEAUTIFUL NEW INTERIOR SHOP ON IBIZA
- DIY GARDEN PROJECTS
- A MID CENTURY MODERN HOME IN SOUTH AFRICA
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SCENES FROM ITALY
- A NATURAL STYLE SUMMER HOME ON IBIZA
- A LOS ANGELOS HOME WITH A STUNNING KITCHEN