This last post in the gift guide series is about personal accessories. Top image: a fun needlepoint spectable case (£39). Second row: new agenda from Sukie (£14.95); this colourful Orla Kiely umbrella is a fun way to deal with a rainy day ($62).
First row: Marimekko’s Omra dress by Samu-Jussi Koski, the pattern is designed by Maija Louekari (€292); this beautiful bag made from re-used blanket is designed by Dutch design brand ZO Design (€74.95). Second row: fun bangles made from resin by Dinosaur Design (AUS$95); this cute Rescued Paper Notebook by Sukie is made entirely from disgarded paper which has been collected and assembled by hand in India (available in 3 sizes, starting £5.50).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A WARM & COZY FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM