This last post in the gift guide series is about personal accessories. Top image: a fun needlepoint spectable case (£39). Second row: new agenda from Sukie (£14.95); this colourful Orla Kiely umbrella is a fun way to deal with a rainy day ($62).
First row: Marimekko’s Omra dress by Samu-Jussi Koski, the pattern is designed by Maija Louekari (€292); this beautiful bag made from re-used blanket is designed by Dutch design brand ZO Design (€74.95). Second row: fun bangles made from resin by Dinosaur Design (AUS$95); this cute Rescued Paper Notebook by Sukie is made entirely from disgarded paper which has been collected and assembled by hand in India (available in 3 sizes, starting £5.50).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- DIY: BRANCH CLOTHING RACK
- A COLORFUL FAMILY BEACH HOME IN SANTA BARBARA
- A BOHEMIAN CHIC HOME IN FLORIDA
- THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR SPACES
- IKEA’S WIRELESS CHARGING FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- A BEDROOM WITH A SOFT PINK KILIM RUG
- DIY: FOLDING LETTERS
- PICKLE POTTERIE HANDMADE MUGS
- A MODERN & BRIGHT HOME IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND
- A BEAUTIFUL RUSTIC KITCHEN IN A LONDON HOME