This last post in the gift guide series is about personal accessories. Top image: a fun needlepoint spectable case (£39). Second row: new agenda from Sukie (£14.95); this colourful Orla Kiely umbrella is a fun way to deal with a rainy day ($62).
First row: Marimekko’s Omra dress by Samu-Jussi Koski, the pattern is designed by Maija Louekari (€292); this beautiful bag made from re-used blanket is designed by Dutch design brand ZO Design (€74.95). Second row: fun bangles made from resin by Dinosaur Design (AUS$95); this cute Rescued Paper Notebook by Sukie is made entirely from disgarded paper which has been collected and assembled by hand in India (available in 3 sizes, starting £5.50).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST