This last post in the gift guide series is about personal accessories. Top image: a fun needlepoint spectable case (£39). Second row: new agenda from Sukie (£14.95); this colourful Orla Kiely umbrella is a fun way to deal with a rainy day ($62).
First row: Marimekko’s Omra dress by Samu-Jussi Koski, the pattern is designed by Maija Louekari (€292); this beautiful bag made from re-used blanket is designed by Dutch design brand ZO Design (€74.95). Second row: fun bangles made from resin by Dinosaur Design (AUS$95); this cute Rescued Paper Notebook by Sukie is made entirely from disgarded paper which has been collected and assembled by hand in India (available in 3 sizes, starting £5.50).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A MAGICAL FLOWER INSTALLATATION
- 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- 30% DISCOUNT ON UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOUR HOME
- A NATURAL STYLE HOME DESIGNED BY PETER IVENS
- 25% DISCOUNT AT LULU & GEORGIA
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: 40% OFF AT J. CREW
- CYBERWEEK DISCOUNT: BEST OF MADEWELL
- A RUSTIC MODERN KITCHEN IN THE HEART OF LONDON
- A NATURAL LOOK FOR NURSERIES & KIDS ROOMS
- THE FERM LIVING HOME IN COPENHAGEN