Yesterday I posted about that beautiful chandelier that can be purchased from Atelier Abigail Ahern. When I am in London I always make sure to visit this gorgeous store run by Abigail Ahern. Abigail is a highly experienced and well renowned stylist and interior designer and has worked across Europe, America and the Middle East. Her hallmark being her relaxed and accessible approach to interior decoration.
In her shop she carries a wonderful home collection. Quintessentially eclectic, utterly style conscious and a little bit of tongue in cheek, all pieces are sourced from around the globe bringing the best of other cultures into our own. Part of the collection is also available online. It is worth visiting Atelier Abigail Ahern’s website as the photos, shot by photographer Graham Atkins-Hughes, are stunning.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AND THE WINNER OF THE PINK RUG CO GIVE-AWAY IS…
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A RELAXING LOUNGE CHAIR
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME IN THE OLD CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA, ITALY
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: CACTUS + POP & SCOTT POT
- STYLISH SCORPIUS BEACH CLUB ON MYKONOS, GREECE
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A PAIR OF COOL SNEAKERS
- TAKING A VACATION BREAK
- SUMMER RECIPES FOR HOT SUNNY DAYS
- SUMMER ESSENTIALS: A HAMMOCK FOR SERIOUS RELAXING