Yesterday I posted about that beautiful chandelier that can be purchased from Atelier Abigail Ahern. When I am in London I always make sure to visit this gorgeous store run by Abigail Ahern. Abigail is a highly experienced and well renowned stylist and interior designer and has worked across Europe, America and the Middle East. Her hallmark being her relaxed and accessible approach to interior decoration.
In her shop she carries a wonderful home collection. Quintessentially eclectic, utterly style conscious and a little bit of tongue in cheek, all pieces are sourced from around the globe bringing the best of other cultures into our own. Part of the collection is also available online. It is worth visiting Atelier Abigail Ahern’s website as the photos, shot by photographer Graham Atkins-Hughes, are stunning.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON A DANISH ISLAND
- MIJN ERVARING MET HYPOTHEEKADVIES VIA DE WEBCAM
- BEAUTIFUL CERAMICS BY CASALINGA
- A BRIGHT & COZY LAKE COTTAGE
- A TRANSFORMED MIDCENTURY BUNGALOW
- SHADES OF GREY ON AN AUTUMN DAY
- THE TRAVEL FILES: MASSERIA CIMINO IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: THE MASTER BEDROOM
- THE FASHION FILES: EVERLANE FALL/WINTER COLLECTION
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND