Yesterday I posted about that beautiful chandelier that can be purchased from Atelier Abigail Ahern. When I am in London I always make sure to visit this gorgeous store run by Abigail Ahern. Abigail is a highly experienced and well renowned stylist and interior designer and has worked across Europe, America and the Middle East. Her hallmark being her relaxed and accessible approach to interior decoration.
In her shop she carries a wonderful home collection. Quintessentially eclectic, utterly style conscious and a little bit of tongue in cheek, all pieces are sourced from around the globe bringing the best of other cultures into our own. Part of the collection is also available online. It is worth visiting Atelier Abigail Ahern’s website as the photos, shot by photographer Graham Atkins-Hughes, are stunning.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING FLOORS IN PARIS