With Moroccan tiles you can easily add a eclectic atmosphere in you home and garden. I especially like these tiles when used for a bathroom or to create a cosy patio as in the images above and below.
The tiles feature here are from Design Tegels. This company located in Utrecht, The Netherlands offers beautiful tiles for a reasonable price (€35 – 50 per m2). If you are looking for a retailer near you that sells tiles like the ones featured here, it is best to do a google search (search for Moroccan tiles).
(images from Design Tegels)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME
- TOUR AROUND MY HOME: PLAYROOM & KIDS BEDROOM