With Moroccan tiles you can easily add a eclectic atmosphere in you home and garden. I especially like these tiles when used for a bathroom or to create a cosy patio as in the images above and below.
The tiles feature here are from Design Tegels. This company located in Utrecht, The Netherlands offers beautiful tiles for a reasonable price (€35 – 50 per m2). If you are looking for a retailer near you that sells tiles like the ones featured here, it is best to do a google search (search for Moroccan tiles).
(images from Design Tegels)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND