With Moroccan tiles you can easily add a eclectic atmosphere in you home and garden. I especially like these tiles when used for a bathroom or to create a cosy patio as in the images above and below.
The tiles feature here are from Design Tegels. This company located in Utrecht, The Netherlands offers beautiful tiles for a reasonable price (€35 – 50 per m2). If you are looking for a retailer near you that sells tiles like the ones featured here, it is best to do a google search (search for Moroccan tiles).
(images from Design Tegels)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID