With Moroccan tiles you can easily add a eclectic atmosphere in you home and garden. I especially like these tiles when used for a bathroom or to create a cosy patio as in the images above and below.
The tiles feature here are from Design Tegels. This company located in Utrecht, The Netherlands offers beautiful tiles for a reasonable price (€35 – 50 per m2). If you are looking for a retailer near you that sells tiles like the ones featured here, it is best to do a google search (search for Moroccan tiles).
(images from Design Tegels)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN