With Moroccan tiles you can easily add a eclectic atmosphere in you home and garden. I especially like these tiles when used for a bathroom or to create a cosy patio as in the images above and below.
The tiles feature here are from Design Tegels. This company located in Utrecht, The Netherlands offers beautiful tiles for a reasonable price (€35 – 50 per m2). If you are looking for a retailer near you that sells tiles like the ones featured here, it is best to do a google search (search for Moroccan tiles).
(images from Design Tegels)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES