CHOW.com, a great website for food lovers, has a feature called “upgrade your rags” in which they show the most gorgeous teatowels from eight top designers. I was very happy to see that the designs from Skinny Laminx (image above) were included in this list of the prettiest tea towels on the market! Her gorgeous designs can be purchased here.
The other designers that were featured are Lotta Jansdotter (top image), Tikoli (middle image), Marimekko (third image), Simrin, Atelier LZC, Simple Memory Art, and Third Drawer Down. All these towels are so pretty that I can not decide if they are clean up tools or that they are pieces of art.!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A STYLISH MODERN HOME IN SAN FRANSISCO
- AFFORDABLE ART FROM THE POSTER CLUB
- DIY: A SOFT CUDDLING TOY MADE FROM AN OLD SWEATER
- A BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH HOME WITH TRADITIONAL FEATURES
- A STYLISH & RELAXED HOME IN THE OJAI HILLS (USA)
- A STYLISH VILLA ON THE ISLAND OF CAPRI (ITALY)
- THE MOST GORGEOUS WICKER PENDANT BY ATELIER VIME
- A BOHO CHIC OUTDOOR AREA IN LOS ANGELES
- OUR SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CROATIA
- A RUSTIC CHIC MOUNTAIN HOME ON MALLORCA (SPAIN)