CHOW.com, a great website for food lovers, has a feature called “upgrade your rags” in which they show the most gorgeous teatowels from eight top designers. I was very happy to see that the designs from Skinny Laminx (image above) were included in this list of the prettiest tea towels on the market! Her gorgeous designs can be purchased here.
The other designers that were featured are Lotta Jansdotter (top image), Tikoli (middle image), Marimekko (third image), Simrin, Atelier LZC, Simple Memory Art, and Third Drawer Down. All these towels are so pretty that I can not decide if they are clean up tools or that they are pieces of art.!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL GRAY TONES IN A DANISH HOME
- THE TRAVEL FILES: SOPHIA SUITES ON SANTORINI
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHO CHIC GLADIATOR SANDALS
- A BEAUTIFUL RURAL SUMMER HOME ON ANTIPAROS, GREECE
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: HANDMADE & BLUE ON ETSY
- A MAGICAL WEEKEND GET-AWAY ON FIRE ISLAND, NEW YORK
- SHOP WITH A 25% DISCOUNT AT SHOPBOP (UNTIL 7TH APRIL)
- A DANISH HOME DECORATED IN A SOFT COLOR PALETTE
- IKEA’S NEW VIKTIGT COLLECTION IS ALL ABOUT CRAFT
- THE HAPPY SHOPPING FILES: VINTAGE & HANDMADE ON ETSY