CHOW.com, a great website for food lovers, has a feature called “upgrade your rags” in which they show the most gorgeous teatowels from eight top designers. I was very happy to see that the designs from Skinny Laminx (image above) were included in this list of the prettiest tea towels on the market! Her gorgeous designs can be purchased here.
The other designers that were featured are Lotta Jansdotter (top image), Tikoli (middle image), Marimekko (third image), Simrin, Atelier LZC, Simple Memory Art, and Third Drawer Down. All these towels are so pretty that I can not decide if they are clean up tools or that they are pieces of art.!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND