CHOW.com, a great website for food lovers, has a feature called “upgrade your rags” in which they show the most gorgeous teatowels from eight top designers. I was very happy to see that the designs from Skinny Laminx (image above) were included in this list of the prettiest tea towels on the market! Her gorgeous designs can be purchased here.
The other designers that were featured are Lotta Jansdotter (top image), Tikoli (middle image), Marimekko (third image), Simrin, Atelier LZC, Simple Memory Art, and Third Drawer Down. All these towels are so pretty that I can not decide if they are clean up tools or that they are pieces of art.!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- AN INTERIORS DESIGNER’S CALIFORNIAN BEACH BUNGALOW
- BLACK FRIDAY: 30% DISCOUNT AT ANTHROPOLOGIE
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 15% – 30% DISCOUNT AT WEST ELM
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 25% DISCOUNT AT MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 20% DISCOUNT FROM SERENA & LILLY
- CYBERWEEK SHOPPING: WINTER FASHION & ACCESSORIES
- THE CUTEST BABY ACCESSORIES FROM DONSJE AMSTERDAM
- A SIMPLE BUT STUNNING SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- A COZY COUNTRY KITCHEN IN YORKSHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM
- AN ELEGANT APARTMENT WITH STUNNING FLOORS IN PARIS