CHOW.com, a great website for food lovers, has a feature called “upgrade your rags” in which they show the most gorgeous teatowels from eight top designers. I was very happy to see that the designs from Skinny Laminx (image above) were included in this list of the prettiest tea towels on the market! Her gorgeous designs can be purchased here.
The other designers that were featured are Lotta Jansdotter (top image), Tikoli (middle image), Marimekko (third image), Simrin, Atelier LZC, Simple Memory Art, and Third Drawer Down. All these towels are so pretty that I can not decide if they are clean up tools or that they are pieces of art.!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- HAPPY HABITAT BLANKETS & CUSHIONS
- AN ALL WHITE HOME IN NORWAY
- THE FOOD FILES: THE ULTIMATE LEMON TART
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- GEORGIA O’KEEFE’S NEW MEXICO HOME
- NEW: HUMANOID KIDS COLLECTION
- A COPENHAGEN HOME DESIGNED BY NORM ARCHITECTS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: VILLA LENA IN TUSCANY, ITALY
- LA FERME LETTERPRESS PRINTS
- INSPIRATION: HERRINGBONE & CHEVRON WOODEN FLOORS