To celebrate the upcoming weekend I would like to show these inspiring images from IJm. Frank Visser (The Netherlands) is the founder of IJm studio. Frank considers himself a story teller. His inspiration resides in the work around him. This can be scenes from classic movies, photographs, furniture, designer clothing but also simple flea market finds. Frank: “Rare combination of concentrated time and emotion form mood-boards from which new stories emerge”.
The beautiful, fairytale like productions are often seen in magazine as ELLE Wonen (the Dutch ELLE Decoration). From 24 – 26 November you can admire the beautifully styled settings yourself during a Christmas market organised bij IJM at their atelier/studio in Amsterdam. They promise lots of Christmas inspiration set in a wonderful world full of (Christmas) lights! Click here for more information.
(images from IJm)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- ETSY FAVORITES
- IKEA HACK: EMBROIDERED STOCKHOLM CHAIR
- A LUXURIOUS RETREAT ON SALINA ISLAND, ITALY
- FROM PLAIN CABINETS TO WALL MURAL / STORAGE SPACE
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF AMSTERDAM
- THE WHITE XL SHELF BY RAFA KIDS: NOW WITH A DISCOUNT
- THE BEST SUMMER DRESSES
- A COZY HOLIDAY RENTAL APARTMENT IN MADRID
- PRETTY SORBET COLORS FOR SUMMER
- A MEDITERRANEAN PARADISE ON THE SPANISH COAST