To celebrate the upcoming weekend I would like to show these inspiring images from IJm. Frank Visser (The Netherlands) is the founder of IJm studio. Frank considers himself a story teller. His inspiration resides in the work around him. This can be scenes from classic movies, photographs, furniture, designer clothing but also simple flea market finds. Frank: “Rare combination of concentrated time and emotion form mood-boards from which new stories emerge”.
The beautiful, fairytale like productions are often seen in magazine as ELLE Wonen (the Dutch ELLE Decoration). From 24 – 26 November you can admire the beautifully styled settings yourself during a Christmas market organised bij IJM at their atelier/studio in Amsterdam. They promise lots of Christmas inspiration set in a wonderful world full of (Christmas) lights! Click here for more information.
(images from IJm)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY