To celebrate the upcoming weekend I would like to show these inspiring images from IJm. Frank Visser (The Netherlands) is the founder of IJm studio. Frank considers himself a story teller. His inspiration resides in the work around him. This can be scenes from classic movies, photographs, furniture, designer clothing but also simple flea market finds. Frank: “Rare combination of concentrated time and emotion form mood-boards from which new stories emerge”.
The beautiful, fairytale like productions are often seen in magazine as ELLE Wonen (the Dutch ELLE Decoration). From 24 – 26 November you can admire the beautifully styled settings yourself during a Christmas market organised bij IJM at their atelier/studio in Amsterdam. They promise lots of Christmas inspiration set in a wonderful world full of (Christmas) lights! Click here for more information.
(images from IJm)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND
- TINY PAPER HOUSES BY JURIANNE MATTER
- PRETTY IN WARM & COMFORTABLE CASHMERE
- A FABULOUS COUNTRY HOUSE IN OJAI, CALIFORNIA
- MAGICAL SEA CREATURE LAMPSHADES BY VASILI LIGHTS
- AN AUSTRALIAN GUEST HOUSE IN A COASTAL FARMHOUSE