Victoria has a new regular post called ‘Unexpected Guests’ every Monday on her blog sfgirlbybay. It’s a behind the scenes look at the homes and studios of artists, crafters, bloggers and designers we all like to learn more about, kind of a ‘close-up-and-personal’ view. I want to share this with you as it is a great read and perhaps you are interested to be featured in a post. If you do, you can send an email to Victoria. Click here to see the people who have been featured so far.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN