Victoria has a new regular post called ‘Unexpected Guests’ every Monday on her blog sfgirlbybay. It’s a behind the scenes look at the homes and studios of artists, crafters, bloggers and designers we all like to learn more about, kind of a ‘close-up-and-personal’ view. I want to share this with you as it is a great read and perhaps you are interested to be featured in a post. If you do, you can send an email to Victoria. Click here to see the people who have been featured so far.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA