Emma recently featured Swedish design studio TAF on her blog Emmas designblogg. Gabriella Gustafson and Mattias Ståhlbom are two architects from Stockholm working together as TAF. I was immediately drawn to their typical Scandinavion style: minimalistic and simple with lots of natural materials and basic colors.
Above and below you can see some of their project and products. Top images:cuckoo clock Basel is inspired by a trip to Zurich, Switzerland. The glasses fit into the wine decanter. Table and stool pearl are made of birch balls in different sizes. The inside structure is made of steel. Inspiration for these designs comes from wooden turning and pearl necklaces. By vary place and colour of the balls the table and stool will get new shapes and expressions. The stair is designed for a private residence in Stockholm.
TAF also designs interiors like for this cafe located in Stockholm (image above). Visit TAF’s website for more information and to see more of their designs and projects.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. Read more
- Looking for comfy, high quality leather sofas? Then you need to visit www.darlingsofchelsea.co.uk
Are you considering renting a property in Prague, Czech Republic? FeelHOME is offering Flats & Houses for Rent in Prague
wholesale home & garden
Browse Denver homes for sale on COhomefinder.com on COhomefinder.com, your source for Colorado real estate, powered by 8z Real Estate
Rattan garden furniture
Make Mole Valley Farmers your first stop for everything from electric fencing to women's wellies and more
A specialist cane conservatory furniture company based in the UK
contemporary bedroom furniture Your Bedroom furniture source in New York
PRODUCTS WE LOVE
- A DESIGNER’S HOME IN SAO PAOLO
- MODERN BEACH STYLE LIVING
- AN INTERIOR ARCHITECT’S HOME IN HELSINKI
- A RUSTIC YET MODERN VILLA ON IBIZA
- A CHARMING B&B ON STROMBOLI
- FASHION FILES: STYLISH SUMMER OUTFITS
- A LOVELY COURTYARD IN GREECE
- THE SCANDINAVIAN HOME OF ARCHITECT PERNILLE ARENDS
- THE STYLE FILES LOVES: COISA
- SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE NEW IITALA COLLECTION